What benefits will AIMICT membership grant me?
An AIMICT membership will bring great benefits to both an organization and individual through:
- Initiating challenging discussions with fresh prospective
- Enhancing skills, knowledge and confidence
- Sharing experience and knowledge
- When will my membership expire?
Your membership will expire one year from your last renewal. You will be notified by us a month before the expiry date.
- How do I apply for AIMICT membership?
This can be done by filling in the membership application and sending it back with membership fee by one of the following methods:
- Check drawn to the order of the Arab International Society for Management Technology (AIMICT)-Jordan.
- A bank transfer to the order of the Arab International Society for Management Technology (AIMICT)
- How much does the membership cost?
Membership for individuals is $ 100, while membership for institutions is $ 200.
- How can I enroll in AIMICT training programs?
This can be done by filling a training application form which includes all the required personal information.
- How can I pay for the training program?
The available payment options include:
- Bank transfer to the order of the Arab International Society for Management Technology, Al-Ahli Bank-Shmeisani Branch, Amman-Jordan A/C No. (152727).
- Check drawn to the order of the Arab International Society for Management Technology.
- Does AIMICT offer training program discounts for group registrations?
Yes, AIMICT does offer a special discount for group registration in addition to a discount for early registration.
- Do I have to attend a training program before I sit for the ISTO exam?
- What are the specified dates for the ISTO exam?
Changeable every year, please refer to ISTO section for more information
- Will I get to know my exact exam score?
No. You will be informed whether or not you have passed the exam (passing grade is 65%).
- What will happen if I fail the exam?
If you do not pass, you have the right to re-sit for the exam.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can re-sit for PQM exam?
Candidates are entitled to re-sit for the exam for 2 more times (3 times total)
- What are the enrollment requirements of PQM program?
Individuals wishing to enroll in the PQM program must hold:
- A College Diploma in any Management field
- A proof of practical work experience of no less than 2 years
- How can I apply for this program?
Candidates should complete the PQM registration form.
- What is the payment policy?
Registrations without complete payment by the deadline one week before the course will be disregarded.
- What can I study to help me pass the program exams?
PQM Curriculum provided by AIMICT.
- Will I be informed whether I have or haven't been accepted into the program prior to its starting date?
Candidates who submit the PQM program application will receive confirmation on the success of their application via e-mail. Candidates whose applications were unsuccessful will also be notified.
- What is PQM exam format?
The exam will be divided into two sections: multiple choice and true or false questions.
- When and where will the program course and exam take place?
The program, including the exam and training courses, is held twice a year at either the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh College of Business (TAGCB), Amman-Jordan or any of the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-Org) offices in the Arab countries.
- What is the passing score on PQM program exam? What if I did not pass?
A minimum average of 65/100 is required to pass the exam. If the participant fails to pass one or more of the exam sessions, he/she has the right to re-sit for the exam for 2 more times (3 times total).
- When will my exam results come out?
The exam results will be issued within a maximum of 3 weeks from the date of the exam.
- What publications does AIMICT offer?
AIMICT offers two publications:
- Business Guide to the World Trading System
- Abu-Ghazaleh Accounting and Business Dictionary
- How can I get a copy of those publications?
You can either order a copy directly online, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I study AIMICT programs via distance learning?
- Do I get certificates when I finish the training program of PQM or when I pass the exam?
Yes, you will be granted an attendance certificate from AIMICT when you finish your training session, and another certificate from The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) when you pass the exam.