PQM is a professional program providing participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct effective quality assessments in order to illustrate the essentials of Quality, Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC).
- Helping participants acquire a range of skills to analyze and then solve quality-related problems.
- Encouraging participants to promote a quality culture.
- Developing and enhancing researches and applications in the field of quality management principles and practices.
- Supporting employers’ requirements for competence in the field of Quality Management.
- Contributing to the success of individuals by providing a recognized qualification that leads to better prospects and career development.
Language: English/ Arabic
A candidate who applies to sit for PQM examination should fill out the registration form on the AIMICT website.
Candidate should hold a bachelor degree in any field to enroll.
- One recent photo
- Copy of Personal ID
- Copy of academic qualifications
- Copy of necessary experience
- Evidence of professional memberships (optional)
Postponement Fees: 50 USD / Maximum number of
postponements is 3
-Appeal Fees: 50 USD (Download Form)
Through Bank transfer to the below account:
- The Arab International Society for Management Technology (AIMICT)
Branch Number 34
Address: Jordan Ahli Bank-AUG Shmissani.
Swift Cod JONBJOAX
Account Number: 34-02-301014-152727-02
Or, Check drawn to the order of the Arab International Society for Management Technology (AIMICT)
Body of Knowledge
Essentials of Quality Management
Total Quality Management Tools
- The Organization: Definition, Purpose & Open System View
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal
- Excellence Models
- ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System Standards
- Quality Characteristics
- Total Quality Management (TQM) Tools
- Process Management Approaches
- Management and Planning Tools
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Reliability and Validity
- Qualitative Assessment
- Analysis and Use of Survey Results
- Six Sigma
- Benchmarking: Internal and External
Core Concepts of Leadership and People Management
Strategic Planning in Quality Management
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Leadership
- Techniques for Managing Organizational Change
- Constraint Management
- Motivation Theories
- Conflict Resolution
- Strategic Planning Activities
- Environmental Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Assessment
Capacity Building for Competence
Customer-Focus for Business Excellence
- Training Needs Assessment
- Team Building Basics
- How to Handle Requests for Training
- Training Requirements Analysis
- Misconceptions about Training
- Training Delivery Methods
- Evaluating Training and Results
- Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- Guidelines to Evaluating the Effectiveness of Training
- Total Quality Management-Training and Human Resources Development
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management and Commitment
- Improving Customer Service Enhancing Customer Loyalty and Retention
- Managing Customer Portfolio
Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Organization Requirements from Suppliers
- Supplier Performance Assessment
- Strategies for Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification
- Partnerships with Suppliers
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Integration
Preparation Course for PQM
AIMICT holds a 60-hour training course to assist a candidate to pass the program examination.
The exam is held in Arabic or English and is divided into multiple choice, and analytical questions.
The minimum pass score for each examination session is 65/100.
Candidate will get his/her examination results a month after examination date, AIMICT send the results to candidate email.
In case the candidate failed in one of the examination sessions, he/she should re-sit for failed session(s) in the next examination date.
Retake fee: 100 USD per session
Receiving PQM Certificate
AIMICT mail PQM certificate to the candidate within one month from the announcement of examination results. When a certificate is damaged or lost, candidates can email AIMICT management in order to get a letter which certifies you that you have PQM qualification. Click here to register