Advisory Board Committee:
The Committee performs the following duties:
• Implementing the mission statement.
• Approving and monitoring the program work mechanism.
• Providing assessments and advice to the Arab Knowledge and Management Society (AKMS) concerning the Arab Certified Quality Manager program (ACQM).
• Enhancing the Society's image in the Arab countries, as the Board members are from different Arab countries.
Committee Member - Position - Career
1. Mr. Talal Abu-Ghazaleh - President - Chairman and Founder of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-Org) and AKMS President.
2. Dr. Nigel H. Croft - Vice President - International Standardized Testing Organization (ISTO) Chairman.
3. Dr. Edward J. Gress - Member - Senior Advisor to Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-Org).
4. Ms. Samar Al-Labbad - Member - Vice Chair of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-Org).
5. Eng. Osama El Meligy - Member - Former Secretary-General of the Egyptian Society for Quality (ESQ).
6. Eng. Khaled Abu Osbeh - Member - Former Executive Director of Talal Abu- Ghazaleh Organization (TAG-Org), Jeddah Office.
7. Eng. Ahmad Attas - Member - Member of the Saudi Council for Quality- Western Region.
8. Eng. Osama Hammad - Member - Chairman, Jordan Society Quality Council.
9. Dr. Fikri T. Dweiri - Member - Former Dean of the School of Technological Sciences at the German-Jordanian University (GJU), Assistant Professor at the Industrial Engineering- Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST).
10. Mr. Ala Zaroure- Member - AKMS Manager