Benefits of Joining AKMS:
AKMS provides its members with discounts prices on an array of professional programs, training courses and professional publications. Discounts include:
1- A 15% discount on AKMS professional programs, including “Arab Certified Quality Manager” and “Certificate in Advanced Leadership Skills”.
2- A 20% discount on AKMS training courses.
3- A 10% discount on all training courses held by Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Professional Training in the Arab region.
4- A 10% discount on tuition fees for the Masters programs taught at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Graduate School of Business.
5- Special discounts on TAG-Org Publications.
AKMS Knowledge Center:
AKMS knowledge Center offers a massive data- base of learning materials, articles and specialized newsletters, including:
• AKMS free and open-source learning material and E-courses
• AKMS bulletin which presents latest news in the world of quality and management, case studies, and specialized articles.
• Edara.com publications which include:
a. Khulasat: briefings on the latest business books in both Arabic and English languages
b. Business Digest: summaries in Arabic of the best and latest articles and periodicals in management
c. Relations: a monthly newsletter including the latest news and articles on human and public relations, clients, and business.
• AKMS archive library: search through material previously published by AKMS in the fields of Quality and Management
• Quality News by American Society for Quality (ASQ) including Quality Progress Monthly Magazine, ASQ weekly newsletter and ASQ Info Search database.(Upon request).
AKMS Members Area:
AKMS members’ profiles are available to all members though the Membership Area. Our members database helps you create your own profile, meet and interact with other members who share your interests in knowledge and management, learning about AKMS annual meetings, workshops and conferences and helps you meet with and share expertise with other professionals.
Search new jobs posted by employers looking for professionals like you through Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Recruitment postings.