The International Standardized Testing Organization (ISTO), founded in January 2001, aims at providing a series of examinations in ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004.
Benefits of ISTO Examinations:
ISTO Examinations help professionals acquire additional qualifications as part of their professional development, and add to the credibility of individuals and organizations. ISO 9001:2000 examination are accepted by the International Register of Certified Auditors as an alternative to the ISO 9000:2000 foundation course.
Passing the ISTO examination brings professional and organizational benefits such as:
- Focuses on understanding, rather than on training.
- Enables professional to acquire additional qualifications.
- Tests understanding of international ISO 9000:2000 and ISO 14000:2004 series.
- Quality Managers
- Management Representatives
- Internal Auditors
- Registrar/Certification Body Auditors
- Other Registrar/Certification Body Personnel
- Independent (sub-contracted) Auditors
- Accreditation Body Auditors
- 24 March 2013
- 19 May 2013
- 14 July 2013
- 15 September 2013
- 10 November 2013
At the premises of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization offices in the Arab countries.
- Passing the examination (minimum of 70%).
- Passing with distinction (minimum of 85%).
If the candidate fails the exam, s/he can re-sit for the examination on other dates, and there are no limits for the number of times to re-sit for the exam.
Individuals who pass the exam obtain a certificate of achievement accredited by the International Standardized Testing Organization (ISTO) and Arab Knowledge and Management Society (AKMS) clarifying the individual's understanding of the ISO 9000:2000 series of Standards. In addition to this,the names of the candidates who pass the test will be posted on the ISTO website (www.isto.ch).