The Arab Knowledge and Management Society, a global non-profit organization , adopts the strategy of interactive teaching and utilizes digital technology to foster communication and innovation in the field of information management.
The Society aims at promoting research and development in the field of knowledge and management and keeping its members updated with the latest developments through training courses, qualification programs, forums, conferences, bulletins, and other activities of interest.
The Society aims to:
• Provide high-quality training and education which meet the needs of our clients and their employees.
• Develop and enhance research which meets recognized standards of excellence.
• Shape policy and practice within our chosen areas of expertise.
• Make a significant contribution to the economies of Arab countries.
• Enhance the international scope and reputation of the AKMS.
• Develop the AKMS through growth and strategic alliances with reputable international institutions.
• Concentrate on all managerial concepts which highlight the role of the manager in an organization, especially in the Arab world, to utilize the resources in optimal ways.
• Develop the managerial skills of AKMS members, and strengthen their role in the process of management development.